2011. szeptember 6., kedd

Memories ^^ - Busted

Thanx for this band to endear the music with me. I didnt have a music style before them, I've just listened music from the radio and I don't know. To tell the truth I liked Gareth Gates before them but he wasnt that style so I think it is doesnt matter :) but one day, I saw a letterhead on my classmate's exercise book "Busted". I didn't know what is that and it picqued me so when I went to home I looked for them on the Internet. I was really excited when I saw those 3 boys ^^ And I saw their clip "3am" and I fell in love with them in 2004.
They set my music style going. I know, if they didnt broke up they would be my favourite band today too. If I didnt know them I wouldnt like the TH ^^
But I must tell thank you for them. Thank you so much!
Thank you for JAMES BOURNE, MATT WILLIS AND CHARLIE SIMPSON!

3 a.m
That song which was started everything in my life ^^ Thanx for this song to show me: The music is love ^^
"Cos' I don't think that my heart can take much more"


Air Hostess
Mustn't miss ;)
"Stupid but it made you smile" :)


Year 3000
Like a video game ^^

"He said I've been to the year 3000
 
not much has changed but they live underwater 

and your great-great-great-granddaughter
is pretty fine"


What I go to school for
And you? :) Why you go to school? :)

"That's what I go to school for
Even though it is a real bore
You can call me crazy
But I know that she craves me"


Who's David?
I love this song and this clip ^^ When I'm watching this clip I feel Oh yes, I adore them ^^

"Are you sure that you're mine 
Aren't you dating other guys
You're so cheap
And I'm not blind
You're not worthy of my time
Somebody saw, you sleep around the town
And I've got proof because the word's going around"



Sleeping with the light on
I remember, I started to play guitar 'coz of this song ^^ When James play on the guitar thats very nice. I love this song and this clip is nice ^^

"I feel her sliping through my fingers
Now she's gone
I'm sleeping with the light on
And shocks went through my vains
Now that she's gone
I'm sleeping with the light on"


You Said No
With my Busted friends chose an own name from "Psycho, Mad Dog and Chopper" :D And I was "Mad Dog" :D I love it :D

"I asked you to dance at the disco 
but you said no
the whole world was watching and laughing
on the day that i crashed and burned
at your feet"



Thunderbirds are go!I think a lots of people watched this film :D

"Don't be mad, please stop the hating
Just be glad that they'll be waiting
Friends we have are ever changing you
Now the lid's about to blow
When the Thunderbirds are go!"


Crashed the Wedding
Crazy, crazy and crazy :D Love it ^^

"And I’m glad i crashed the wedding,
Its better than regretting"



^^ I hope you enjoy it ^^ 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése