2011. szeptember 7., szerda

Because We are a family :)


Hey Aliens,
I’ve just wanted to tell you, thanx for this one year ^^ I really enjoyed the organising and to tell the truth I thought it over and finally I decided it. I dont wanna the end of the THT. I think we can organise one party in once a year but that’s all. Or I dont know that „We” is still in alive but I wanna go on.
Some people attacked us and it was really wrong but after one year I feel oh it is doesnt matter, I don't care because I dont know them and they dont know me or my friends :) 
At the party, a lots of you said me: We will help you and we wanna help you”. It was very kind of you and I will keep it next year :) 
When I’m watching the pictures and videos from the fanparty I feel, yes we are a big family and when we feel alone ourselves we can run into our Alien world ’coz this world is lived forever. We will be friends forever ^^ We are not like „school friends” or similar…we are a family ^^ 
I knew and met a lots of people ’coz of THT. Thanx for it.


Btw.  I really tried and try to keep contact with you but I’m really busy and dont have enough time but I’ll try to reply for ur mails as soon as possible. 
See you next time Aliens ^^ 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése