2012. április 16., hétfő

Waterline - Never been in love so deeply before


I have to say..."Never been in love so deeply before" :) 

And it's true...because I feel something else when I look at them or watch their videos. I feel I cannot wait to see them again. Actually they mean the world for me. 
I know you will never understand it...I mean why them? I don't know. You have to visit one of their concert and you will understand it from the very first moment when you see them :) They are They and that's all :)

These boys are energetic, always smiling, crazy and adorable. 
To understand them you must live on Planet Jedward :D 

I cannot say otherwise my emotions: "Never been in love so deeply before" neither Tokio Hotel nor other bands :) They are unique and unrepeatable :) 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése