2011. december 6., kedd

Short trip to Vienna :) - 2011.12.03.


Hey Guys, :) 

I hope everybody is fine and everybody is happy :) 'Coz I'm happy at this time. I'm happy when I get up and go to sleep :) The receipt to happiness: One Direction :) You should listening 1D all day, I promise you'll be happy :D It's funny but true :D

And now I'd like to talk to you about my trip to Vienna with my friend, Betti :) First of all, I have to tell you: I have never meet Betti before :D So it was funny to start our friendship but the most effective way to know each other :)

Betti is one of my friend, she likes 1D and everything else what I adore :D I think our first talking was last year, before the Humnaoid Fanparty :) 
On 3rd of December I travelled to 'Tatabánya' early morning, to at 05:21, to meet Betti and find our bus station where the bus pick up us :) When I saw Betti first I thought: 'Omg she looks like on pictures' :D So she was not disappointment :) She is very lovely and true friend :)
The bus trip was really cool :D Betti sent me all of her 1D song and pictures to my phone while we were listening our tour guide who was an elder woman with plenty of humour xD We laughed a lot :)

First we visited Schönbrunn where we climbed the mountin :D There was a handsome boy (who had a girlfriend) and a man with a funny big hair...but it was only a cap :D We called him 'Séróbáró' :D 
After Schönbrunn we visited the city of Vienna and then we took part in the Christmas shopping. It was very very cold (as Bill said f.....ng cold :D) But we made a lots of fun :)

To tell the truth, I like Vienna, really like...but it's not my world :) Too avarage for me with nothing special :) But I like be there and we will travel back soon :D












See you next time... :) 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése