2011. szeptember 5., hétfő

My summer :)

„These summer girls are really
something else

Our lives are short
and the nights are long

My summer time was really avarage :) But I wanna share with you this 3 months :)
First of all, I would like to tell you, that I’m working at the airport more than one year (exactly 1 year and 3 months ^^) and its very important for me ^^

June:
- 10-12: Blonde weekend with my cousin :) We had a lots of fun and took part in that f***ng sh.t Viva comet :D
- 26: TH fan meeting
- party, party, party




July: The month of Harry Potter
-01: When I knew my bf :)
- 05-08: London ^^ : Sightseeing, HP7 premier
- 07: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part II. premier in London: It was one of my biggest dream and  it came true ^^
- 15: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- 16: TH fan meeting
- party, party, party







August:- 12: Staff party
- 15: Vienna with my bf
- 19-20-21: A weekend with my bf in Budapest
- 25: Aliens Forever Fanparty
- 26: Beach
- party, party, party






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése