2010. december 20., hétfő

My second flight and third time in London

I travelled to London agan on 13th of december. I spent 2 days there again.
The flying by plane was a bit boring and long but fortunately I could take photos above the clouds.
I travelled by easybus from Luton to London and after I looked for my accommodation.

On the first day I went to the river Thames and took part in a Christmas shopping. After this I visited the Natural History Museum which is my favourite museum in this world. I saw a lot of dinosaurs skeletons which is very important for me coz I'm really interested in paleontology and I love them.

On the second day I was at the Buckingham Palace, St. James's Park, Trafalgar square, National Gallery and finally I saw the Houses of Parliament, the Big Ben and the Westminster Abbey.








Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése