2011. november 22., kedd

My holiday in London :) (November 18-21)

Hey Guys :)

I was in London again (The 5th time) for 4 days and I'd like to share with you my experiences :) 
You know, I adre England so I decided I'll be 3 days in London and 1 day in Windsor & Oxford :) Of course, I wasn't alone I travelled with my bf :)

1st day:
We spent it travelling...it was soo exhausting but we survived it :D But we were very tired at the end of the day so we slept around 10 hours :D Our accommodation was very...ehm...so not the best. It was near the Earl's court station :)The bathroom was on the 1st floor so always had to ran up and down in the building...
Fortunately there was a very good pub in the neighbourhood so we went to there every night :)



.
2nd day:
On the second day We went to a very big sightseeing tour so we got up at 7:30 to start the day :) It was my 5th time to see London but I cannot bored it :) We visited the: Holland Park, Hyde Park, National History Museum, Westminster, Buckingham Palace, St. James's Park, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, British Museum, Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Millennium Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral :) Wonderful day :)



Our lovely bird :)

Hyde Park

Breaking Dawn :)

National History Museum







St. James's park

Trafalgar Square




British Museum

Tower of London

Tower Bridge

Millennium Bridge and St. Paul's Cathedral
3rd day:
We got up earlier than the day before 'coz our train was departured at 08:44 from Waterloo Station. The travel time took around 1 hour, it was so boring and I was very tired. Windsor is very beautiful and the castle is more beautiful :) I'm happy to saw it and I hope I'll see it again :)
After sightseeing we travelled back to London to change railway station (Paddington station) and travel to Oxford :) I think Oxford was that place what I really wanted to see for years. And it wasn't disappointment :) The most beautiful town :) This is an university town, full of students and old buildings :) When we walked into the town I saw a 1D poster in the a shop's window and I went into the shop and the CD player was playd the new 1D CD :D I was totally excited and I looked for a shop assistant to ask her about the new CD but she told me: "Oh no, I'm really sorry. Only on monday"... =( Doesn't matter I'll get it :D
I cannot tell you more about Oxford, I think you should go there and see it :) Musn't miss! I'll go back :)










4th day:

It was about travelling to home. This day was "funny" becaouse our plane was delayd around 1 hour...Terrible! I won't fly with wizzair again...But I don't care :) I was in England again and this is the most important :) 






The same days...Last year and this year :D

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése