2011. október 10., hétfő

My father's wedding :)


I was totally happy when I've known my father will marry to his girlfriend :) I smiled a lot and I couldnt believe it :) I very very very happy 'coz my father found the happiness :) The wedding day was a very significant day in my life. My father looked like a gentleman :) Like a young boy who found the most important thing in his life :) He blossomed :) I was really happy :) 
I like my father's girlfriend (now his wife :) ) and her daughter (she is not my father's daughter. My father is her foster-father). So finally I've got a sister :D Funny but I enjoy it :D
Btw. my family is...ehm...not to closely-knit sot I didnt contact with them too much...just say 'hello' and 'goodbye'.
The ceremony took around 15-20 minutes, it was really fast :) After the ceremony we went to my father's flat to celebrate :D It was an amazing day (L) :)

My father, his wife and my "sister" :D


My father :)


Móni's mother, Móni, My dad, Me, My grandma and Noémi :)

My father and Móni :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése