2011. szeptember 29., csütörtök

Oldtimer and Youngtimer Festival 2011 - Budapest

Me and my bf visited this international exhibiton 'coz he adore the old cars. It was a really big challenge for me 'coz I dont care about cars. I dont like them, I think cars are only subjects with wheels nothing else.
When We arrived to the Papp László Sport Arena we were seeing a lots of Rolls Royce cars in front of the Arena. My bf reviewed the all cars and I took photos etc...It wasnt interesting. I saw a bee and it was eating a butterfly it was interesting x). After this we went into the Arena which was full of oldtimer cars. I'm really really not interested in cars but when I saw the 'DeLorean' I thought I will scream coz this car is in one of my favourite movie 'Back To The Future' :) So after this I was happy and finally I said: It was a good exhibiton and I think I will visit it next time too :)
Btw. The Arena was full of Britney Spears posters so I wrote to my friend and sms and We will take part in Britney concert on Friday ^^ I can't wait ^^

Our ticket :)

The DeLorean :)

:)



The car of Cruella De Vil :) (Szörnyella De Frász kocsija)

OMG :) 




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése