2011. június 13., hétfő

Blonde Weekend

My cousin, Dóra, visited me last week to spend together the weekend :).

My cousin and me
On the first day, we took part in 'Viva comet' music awards. To tell the thruth, it was terrible 'coz the Hungarian media is very s***t. It was in the 'Papp László Arena' in Budapest. It's a very memorable place for me becoz I attended at Lady Gaga concert there last november :). Of course, we were late and I dont know how was the begging and I'm not interested in this x) But when we arrived the hall was very empty =/ There were not too much people, around 100 or 150 =/ I dont know exactly. We sat down to the floor in the last row and took photos and watched the show.

Viva Comet
On the second day, we slept a lot and then we went to the cinema and watched the 'Priest' ( A pap - Háború a vámpírok ellen) which is a vampire story ^^ I really loved it but first I thought 'Oh this is s**t and scary but now this is one of my favourite ^^


3D glasses

Our ticket ^^

Dóra and Me ^^


After the cinema we took a lot of funny photos but I really dont wanna show it to you coz those pictures are terrible xD And we took it becoz of ourselves to have fun :D 


Watching Bones
And yesterday My mother and my foster-dad bought me a cake 'coz of my nameday :) It was really kind of them ^^ 

My cake 
And then me and my cousin went to the airport to watch the planes and then we travelled to the city center to meet my friend, Kata and celebrate my nameday :) 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése