2011. április 26., kedd

Worldwide Tokio Hotel Day - All Zusammen - 16th of April - Budapest


Hy everyone!

Albeit belatedly I'd like to talk about this day ^^ It was really great day with a lot of Hungarian Aliens ^^ We were around 35 people and spent a very amazing afternoon together. 
We divided into teams the people and played Quiz with prizes :). 
After that we tried to record a video about us but the singing wasn't too good and we decided we won't publish this video, sorry for that. I think it was our fault 'coz we couldn't eased the tension between each other. 
But I was really happy 'coz I met Lya and I've not seen her for 1 year ^^ And of course there were Netti, Bia, Berni, Noémi, Réka, Vary and everybody who I adore ^^ 

We are ^^  (I'm in pink T-shirt) 
Vary's back ^^

The winner team ^^

During the Quiz

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése