2010. december 4., szombat

Dogs unleashed project 3


We organised our third Dogs unleashed project in this year. We went to the Noé Animal Shelter again. This is my favourite animal shelter in this country coz they always help to the animals in the whole country.
I think it was the best shelter visit ^^  I could meet Réka and Noémi again, I haven't seen them since August. 

As for me I was really happy coz my mother and my foster-dad came with us to the shelter to help for my favourites. 

The fanaction moved in a rut. The animals were very lovely, sweet and love hungry especially a little cat, Csöpike, he was very cold and looked for the warm. He cuddled up to us and wanted to caress him. I can't wait to see him again^^


And finally I found the sweetest dog in the shelter ^^ His name is Lompos and he is very very lovely. I cant wait to see him again in the next moth or maybe before christmas ^^ 



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése