2010. november 23., kedd

My first flight

I lived through my first flight in my life to London-Luton by wizzair. It was a very very big experience.



My plane was departured from the Ferihegy airport Terminal 1. I went to there before 2 hours the departure time. You know very well I’m very accomplished at the airport so I finished very fast at the security check (of course – the same as usual- I beeped at the safety gate) and after the passport control.
I sat down to the chair and waited for the bording time which was started in time. We travelled to the plane by bus. Fortunately, I could sit next to the window but it was in the wings…I didn’t travel alone because beside me sat a very lovely old man who talked to me so I wasn’t nervous =).
The take off was really really cool, I enjoyed it but it was a very strange feeling but I love it =).  But unfortunately the weather was very cloudy so I saw nothing.
The landed was a bit dangerous because of the fog and the clouds but I survived it =).
After the landed I found my bus station, Easybus/Green line bus number 757. I travelled by this bus to central London, Victoria station.




About London:
I lost my way twice but finally everything was good. I enjoyed my time there. And I wanna it again =).

My hotel room was very small but it was enough for me, I was alone so it was perfect. And my room was on the 3rd floor xD
I saw a lot of Harry Potter buses and posters and of course a McFly poster ^^
The people were very lovely, sweet and polite. I like them so much. They helped me a lot.

My way to home was better ^^ I travelled to Luton by easybus. I didn’t check my baggage so I went to the security check which is very various like in Budapest.
After this I went to the departure lounge and waited for my gate number and my boarding time. I bought food because I didn’t eat all day.
On the plane I sat on the 3rd row next to the window. And two men were sitting next to me. The weather was foggy but I saw a lot of cities. The landed was perfect ^^ and I’m at home now ^^

See you London next month ^ ^ 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése